Essential oils are a better way. They are totally chemical free, steam distilled or cold pressed from pure plants. There are over a million uses for essential oils — cleaning supplies, personal care products like toothpaste and deodorant, in the diffuser, oil-infused nutritional supplements.
Where to Start?
When first introduced to essential oils, it sometimes is difficult to know where to start. That's why Young Living has put together several Starter Kits that feature our most popular products. A favorite is our Premium Starter Kit, which features 12 must have oils for your wellness kit!
Young Living's essential oils are powerful, health-supporting botanicals that you can diffuse, inhale, apply topically, incorporate into massage, or even take internally.*
Essential oils can help you:
- Relax after a stressful day
- Replace harsh chemicals with natural personal care and household solutions
- Support your healthy immune system*
- Have radiant, healthy skin
- Decrease odors
- Feel calm and focused
Wellness, Purpose & AbundanceWhether you are looking for natural wellness options, ways to make a difference in your community, or are looking for a satisfying way to build residual income, Young Living has something for YOU!
Why choose Young Living?
- 25+ years of experience and research
- Young Living owns farms and distilleries throughout the world and partners with independent growers who strictly adhere to Young Living's Seed to Seal process
- They do not use pesticides, herbicides, or chemicals on their farms
- Weed control is maintained by hoeing and hand-pulling
- Anyone can visit their farms and participate in the harvest of plants
- Their Seed to Seal commitment to quality
- Each batch of oils is rigorously tested, both in-house and via 3rd party testing
- They have the largest selection of single oils and blends
- Their excellent customer service and product guarantee
- Their ongoing support, education, and community